This week Julian Heicklen is expanding his jury rights pamphleteering tour to New Jersey, multiple locations in Pennsylvania and Delaware. Today Jim Babb and I joined him at the federal district courthouse in Trenton, New Jersey. We were only minimally hassled and managed to hand out 200 pamphlets before we retired to lunch. Tomorrow we’ll be in Reading and Allentown, PA. Today’s video is also available on Vimeo.
Here is the rest of Julian’s schedule. Please join him!
- Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 8:00 – 9:30 am : Reading, PA, 400 Washington Street
- Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 11:45 – 1:15 pm: Allentown, PA, 504 West Hamilton Street
- Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 8:00 – 9:30 am: Johnstown, PA, 319 Washington Street
- Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 11:45 – 1:15 pm: Pittsburgh, PA, 700 Grant Street
- Thursday, May 13, 2010, 11:45 – 1:15 pm: Harrisburg, PA, 100 Walnut Street
- Friday, May 14, 2010, 8:00 – 9:30 am: Philadelphia, PA, 601 Market Street
- Friday, May 14, 2010, 11:45 – 1:15 pm: Wilmington, DE, 844 North King Street
For more information on the topic of fully informed juries, check out fija.org.
7 replies on “Trenton Marshals Interrogate Jury Rights Advocates; Hundreds of Pamphlets Distributed”
Does anyone have any contact info about Jim Babb? I am in contact with carlos miller from carlosmiller.com. He was asking so he can write up a story about what has happened to george and julian. Thanks.
jamesbabb at mac dot com
For Jim’s sake, George should delete or encrypt the above email address. There are spam bots that crawl the web for posted email addresses to abuse.
Is George still captive?
Thanks, done. And now I’m under house arrest.
Thomas Jefferson is rolling over in his grave.
What were the charges, anyway?
Once the ordeal is over, I will publish all the information on it that I can ethically get my hands on.