My name is George Donnelly and I believe that liberty is the birthright of every human being.
The goal of my writing is to find the most efficient vectors for empowering individuals across the world so that we can liberate ourselves massively in parallel, leading to the ultimate goal of complete global liberation.
My methods are reason, persistence and nonviolence.
Will you join me on this mission?
Start with my best posts over the last few years, organized by category. I’m currently editing an updated collection (ebook and paperback) of my best work and will make it available soon.
- Boston Tried a Police State and it Failed
- 11 Reasons to Draft-Dodge the Libertarian Guerrilla Army
- I’ve Evolved … into an Anarchist
- An Early Plan for Open Source Peaceful Evolution
- Minarchists: You’re Really Anarchists!
- The Tea Party Could Bring Fascism to America
- Non-Voting is Principled Political Self-Defense
- Ron Paul: Extortionist
- Is it Moral to Use Assets Brought into Existence by Aggression?
- Do Libertarians Depend on the State?
- The Self-Ownership Principle is Bollocks! (AYMFL 0006)
- When will We Have our Liberty?
- Why I Can Neither Love Nor Leave the USA
- Rioting: NOT a Form of Protest or Activism
- The Free Me Project, or Worldwide Open Source Peaceful Evolution
- Statists are not the Enemy
- Taxation is Theft Because it’s Involuntary and Permanently Denies People their Property
- 8 Minarchistic Misconceptions that Make Me MAD!
- A Day in the Life of John Q. Public
- Is it Wrong to Shop at Walmart?
- State Firefighters Let House Burn
- We Must Live in Alignment with our Principles
- The Problem with Intellectual Property is – Surprise – Government Aggression
- Libertarianism is NOT “Every Man for Himself”
- Should We Just Cave to Government Demands?
- My Beef with Capitalism, in a Nutshell
- Is the Tea Party Corporate Astroturfing?
- What Comes After the Constitution?
- The Government is a Terrorist Organization
- A Convincing Schematic for Market Anarchy
- Seasteading is not about No Rules and Loose Building Codes
- Eminent Domain is Not Reasonable
- Spooner’s “No Treason” Ruthlessly Exposes Constitution’s Lack of Authority
- Market Restitution Services Beat State Prison System on Fairness and Humaneness
- By Fighting over the Gun that is Government, Both Liberals and Conservatives Contradict Themselves
- Was the Wild West an Anarcho-Capitalistic Society?
- Libertarianism is About Peace and Respect, not Somalia
- Libertarian Firefighters are More Flexible than State Firefighters
- Liberty is the Foundation of all other Values
- Restorative Justice is Better than Vengeance
- Who’s the Bad Guy? The Government or the Corporations? (TAOL 0017)
- Libertarianism is about Decentralization (LTP 0004)
- Can Insurance Companies Function as Sources of Defense and Justice?
- Why is the Right to Fly with your Dignity Intact Fast Disappearing? A Libertarian Perspective.
- Instead of Making More Rights, Let’s Revoke Corporate Special Privileges
- Why the Free State Project Expelled Christopher Cantwell
- Why I Deleted the Free State Project Facebook Page
- How a Libertarian became a Pennsylvania State Police Informant
- Kostric’s Poster An Enormous Tactical Mistake
- PorcFest Will be Raided. Prepare Now.
- Why Ian Freeman Ostracized Me
- The Elephant in the Libertarian Community
- 52 Things I Learned at the Liberty Forum
- In Defense of Cantwell, Kokesh and Molyneux
- Libertarian Dispute Resolution in the Here and Now
- 7 Signs You Might be a Fundamentalist Libertarian
- Want Peace? Set Aside your Guns (AYMFL 0008)
- Are you Talking to Statists, or just Waiting to Shoot them in the Head?
- The FBI Wants to Infiltrate the Free State Project
- You’re Not Ready for Liberty
- I am not a Kochtopus
- Guns and Satyagraha: Never the ‘twain shall meet
- Why We Must Police our Own
- Screw Activism. Build Community.
- Don’t Let your Disputes Fester, Resolve them Instead
- Libertarian Rule of the State Would be a Disaster
- Free State Project To Reach Goal of 20,000 Signers by Late 2016
- Yes, “Outside the System” Activism is Part of a Coherent Strategy for Liberty
- Liberty Talking Points 0002 – “Empathetics” Not Economics
- 4 Reasons Why PorcFest is Alive and Kicking
- Stop Scaring Ourselves (AYMFL 0010)
- How Libertarians Sabotage Ourselves – More Liberty Now Podcast 0004
- 11 Human Values that Power Liberty
- Laughing in Court Doesn’t Help
- Libertarians Really Should Go Back to Somalia
- How to Start Doing Agorism
- Plymouth, PA Cops Assault Me and Terrorize My Toddler Son Right Outside My Home
- Warwick Township Cop Assaults, Kidnaps and Imprisons Me Over My Request for Business Card
- A Million Thankyous
- Despite Threats, Activists Inform Jurors
- How US Marshals Framed a Photographer
- Join the Liberty Rapid Response Team
- What are We Really Doing Here?
- How to Nullify Suspicionless Checkpoints
- In Search of a Master Plan for Liberty
- Jury Rights Advocates Hand Out 250 Pamphlets, Stand Up to Violent Federal Security Guards
- Join the Resistance to TSA Scanners
- Montgomery County, PA Sheriff’s Office: Self-Defense is a Privilege, not a Right
- Liberty Activism is an Experiment – Test your Theories, Report your Findings but Don’t Give Up
- How to Bootstrap a Resilient Mutual Aid Society
- LP Candidates Need Better Websites
- Let’s Talk About Reciprocity and Mutualization instead of Markets and Privatization
- Anarchist Tactics that Minarchists Need
- Allentown Marshals Sound Off About Jim Babb and I
- Chipotle Rifle Open Carry was an Activism Screwup
- My Visit with the Campesino Resistance to El Quimbo in Colombia
- The Supreme Court and ObamaCare are Irrelevant
- Agorism is how You get the Fed outta your Wallet
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Threatened to Take our Son and Medicate him Against Our Will
- How the Libertarian Party Candidates Project Turned out
- How NOT to do Illegal Liberty Activism
- Trenton Marshals Interrogate Jury Rights Advocates; Hundreds of Pamphlets Distributed
- Shield Mutual: Agorist Insurance against the State
- Eminent Domain is Theft in Abington, Too
- NYPD Strike Suggests it’s Time for Assassination Markets
- What’s your Activist Arc?
- Agora I/O as a Mutual Enterprise (Like a Co-op)
- I Need You for Julian Assange’s Fully Informed Jury
- Armed Liberty Lovers Liberate Locality from Litter
- A Whistleblower Protection Program
- Some New Libertarian Science Fiction for You
- How I Live Anarchy Every Day
- Self-Defense for Activists
- 7 Urgent Lessons from Adam Kokesh’s Philadelphia Arrest
- 12 Interviews with Good People who Disobey Bad Laws
- What Have You Done Today to Render Government Obsolete?
Keep in Touch
Click here to get every post via email, immediately.